• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM glossary does not show in RH

Explorer ,
May 12, 2016 May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using FM 12 and RH 11. I am linking the FM book in RH and everything is fine except the FM glossary I does not show up in RoboHelp. I followed these steps from the adobe site as follows:

"Select Convert Glossary in the Content Settings dialog box, and select one of the following options:

Add To Existing Glossary
Add the FrameMaker glossary to the RoboHelp glossary of the project. You can select the glossary from the list.

Create New Associated Glossary Enter a name for a new associated glossary that is associated with the existing glossary in the RoboHelp project."

I selected the "Create new associated Glossary". After I generate the Multiscreen HTML 5, the Glossary is empty. Does anybody else have this issue? Please Help!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you generate WebHelp, does your Glossary appear? Just wondering if it’s the SSL format or not…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

In RoboHelp, open the Glossary designer and see if you have more than one Glossary. If so, you may need to ensure you specify the correct Glossary in the Single Source Layout.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did specify the correct Glossary and tried generating WebHelp and the results did not improve. I have an empty Glossary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clutching at straws here but try creating a new project and importing that document into it. Does the glossary appear that way?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Creating a new project and linked the FM document. I generated Multiscreen HTML 5 and the glossary was empty again. I then updated the book file in RH once again and this time the Glossary showed up. My Glossary from FM is finally showing up in RH.

Thank you Jeff, Rick, and Peter!

-Farnaz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp