• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary Restyling Script

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp HTML, version 11, and generating a WebHelp output.

I'm running the Glossary Restyling script to change the style of the glossary hotspot display to be a "Tooltip."

There are two issues. The first issue, I don't think is related to the script, but something that has been around in RH for a while with the glossary hotspots. Robohelp seems to put an extra space at the end of the glossary term that is a hotspot. This is fine if the hotspot isn't at the end of a sentence next to a period or prior to some other punctuation mark, such as a comma. You can fix this "extra space" by simply removing it in the editor. Otherwise, there doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of this extra space. Is there a workaround to fix this unwanted "extra space" that displays in the output between a hotspot and a punctuation mark? 

The second issue seems to be that in using the Glossary Restyling script, even though I selected "Tooltip" as the type, this seems to work willy-nilly, where some hotspots display in the form of tooltips and some still display as expanded text. Is this a known issue, and if so is there a fix?

Thank you,

Barb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?