• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to display Index with subkeywords visible while editing in RH2019?

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have recently converted a Help project form RH 10 to RH 2019. I ran into a few kinks that I have resolved. However, I find that the Index did not convert perfectly. It appears that any index entry - keyword or subkeyword - that included a comma (",") was separated into separate entries, one for the text before the comma and another for the text after the comma. It will take me some time to fix all the entries that have been split up this way, but it would be a lot easier if there were a way to expand the keyword list in the Index panel so that the list shows all keywords and subkeywords at once. That would make it much quicker for me to identify the problem keywords and subkeywords and fix them. I can't find a way to expand the contents of the Index panel in this way.  Is there one?

Thanks in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't change the view but I wonder if it might be easier to work in the index file using a text editor. You will see an index folder in your project structure.

Do back it up first though in case you get something wrong.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp