• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Generate Review PDFs in RH 2019

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the previous version of RH that I used, I could generate a PDF for review. It would contain only the topics I selected, and the review comments would be enabled.

I do not see such an option in RH 2019. When I try to generate a PDF from the Output tab, I don't see a way to select individual topics.

Is this function gone now?

Thank you,

Cindy

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive my dark humour. Gone but not forgotten.

See RoboHelp Reimagined where a workaround is suggested. I believe it is planned for the next version but only Adobe can say for sure.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is RoboHelp Reimagined? Is it on your site, Peter, or the forums?

I've tried searching the forums. Not seeing what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is one of the sample projects that be on the starter screen if you have not deleted it from there. If you have, you can find it in Documents > My RoboHelp Projects.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. I couldn't figure out the workaround, so I just finished a chat with support. The workaround is pretty lame, IMHO.

And, when I requested that my feedback be given up the chain, I was directed to put it on the wishlist instead.

The workaround I was given is to copy the topic into a new project with this topic as the only topic. Then I can generate a pdf of the entire "project."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is on the list so no need to put it on the wishlist. It is there and its importance is understood.

The solution is wrong. Create a TOC with whatever topic(s) you want in the PDF and generate. 2019 works in a different way and only generates what's in the TOC. That is also explained in RoboHelp Reimagined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp