• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to link to a external document that contains bookmarks

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Robohelp 8 and I have an existing Robohelp that I'm modifying.

I have been provided a WORD document that's approximately 72 pages.  There is a table of contents that have bookmarks.

I tried to setup a link to each topic that were bookmarked but it does not seem to work.   The previous link that I setup in my Robohelp project, seems to take on the next link that select within that WORD document.

Can this be done?

Please advise.

thanks

Sharon.

[Asking in the correct forum helps... Moved from Forum Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Sharon Restoule
Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer
Ministry of Solicitor General and Correctional Services

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved this question to the Robohelp forum..

Sharon Restoule

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear on what you mean by "The previous link that I setup in my Robohelp project, seems to take on the next link that select within that WORD document."

Is the document set up as a linked document or are you trying to create links to a  document that is outside the project?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just seen that you appear to have asked essentially to same question in another post at https://forums.adobe.com/message/8402024?tstart=0#8402024

Please don't post in more than one forum. If a post needs moving, add a request that a moderator moves it.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time using the Community Forum, give me a break.

Sharon Restoule

Justice Technology Services

Ministry of Community Safety & Correctional Services

Sharon Restoule

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a polite request and a How To if you need to move a thread in the future.

I have removed your contact details from your emailed reply as it is best not to post them on any forum, unless you want to help someone who has control of several million pounds/dollars and needs your help.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp