• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Not Aligning Properly

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pasted a small icon-sized image into my RoboHelp project, and the image is on the same line as my text, however the image is raised up a bit from the text. I want the image to be nicely centered after the line of text. I've used the HTML editor and added IMG Align=middle, but this does nothing. I don't know how to do this in a style sheet, if that's the fix.

Here's what it looks like. I've also made it a hyperlink because it's a step in a process.

I appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Hi there

I see this all the time. What I do is to double-click the image so I see the image properties. Then click the Margins button.

tmp2.png

This should present the Margins dialog. Just click the up arrow on the spin controls to make it increment to perhaps four or five pixels, then click into the field and type a minus symbol ( - ) so it is before the number as shown below.

tmp3.png

Click OK to dismiss the dialogs, preview and check. Repeat as needed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Style Pod create an image style with a top margin that puts the image where you want it. See if that helps.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I see this all the time. What I do is to double-click the image so I see the image properties. Then click the Margins button.

tmp2.png

This should present the Margins dialog. Just click the up arrow on the spin controls to make it increment to perhaps four or five pixels, then click into the field and type a minus symbol ( - ) so it is before the number as shown below.

tmp3.png

Click OK to dismiss the dialogs, preview and check. Repeat as needed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp