• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image only in Indigo custom TOC

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use custom toc images in the Indigo layout, and have had some success in doing so.  But I would like the TOC to show the custom book image only, and not include the book/topic text below the image. I want the image to take up the entire space.  I have worked witht the custom css file for the custom toc to get the image to be larger and not centered in the book/topic block, but have not figured out a way to eliminate the text from the screen.

Or perhaps I should go about it the other way, eliminate the image so the text takes up the entire space. 

My primary motivation is that the book/topic text automatically displayed is limited to very few characters.  I want a way to have a much longer title appear.

Thanks for any help.

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

One way to achieve it would be to configure the TOC Label font color to match the TOC Label Background color.

hr4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way to achieve it would be to configure the TOC Label font color to match the TOC Label Background color.

hr4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick... did that and also blended those colors into the general background color, and used transparent image... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp