• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Zoom Not Working When Published to SharePoint (RoboHelp 2017)

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Have a help topic with the "thumbnails" image feature (clicking the thumbnail pops out the full-size image). As far as I remember (it was a long time ago), to do this you had to select Manage Thumbnails in output, and then tag the image with a "Zoom" style.

This has worked fine when published to a local share drive (internal to company). Alas, security means that modern browsers won't launch the local file link (although you can copy the link and paste to browser, and it will open).

After porting the help to SharePoint (2013, if it matters), the "pop up" image appears to be disabled. Not sure if the browser won't deal with the javascript or not (tried on Explorer, Edge, Chrome). It still works when launched from local source however (both in IE and Edge). 

Any thoughts on how to fix in SharePoint? 

TIA

GEO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say it's *probably* a sharepoint setting that blocks javascript. I have no experience with sharepoint but given it works locally and in Chrome, that would be my guess - if ionly IE was affected, I'd have said IE security settings.

I did a bit of a google, and this could be the culprit? But as I said I have no actual experience so just guessing. Best to talk to your Sharepoint admin, I think.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/allow-or-prevent-custom-script

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp