• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In reference to a June 14th question about removing the logo from a responsive HTML5 layout

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam replied:

There are two ways to do this:

• Import a transparent png of 1x1 px and set that as the logo image.
  • Remove the table cell with class "logo" from the layout pages. Then update the CSS for the table.headertable and the table cells.

I changed the logo, but I don't know what he meant by "remove the table cell with class 'logo' from the layout pages." Which files?

I think "update the CSS for the table.headertable and the table cells" means removing the table.headertable td.logo section from main.css.

Sorry for the noob questions, but I am not a techie.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

You have to remove the table cell in the HTML of the *.slp files. There should be a <td class="logo"> in the HTML that needs to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to remove the table cell in the HTML of the *.slp files. There should be a <td class="logo"> in the HTML that needs to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Willam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp