• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indenting index

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RoboHelp 2015. When I have a sublevel index (index entry under a primary entry), the sublevels indent as I would anticipate. But, my colleague who is working with a copy of the same project does not have that format. For her, all of the index entries align to the left. I have looked at her skin and mine, and noticed we have different formats. What can we change in her setting to make sure the sublevel index entries indent like mine?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This is a recent discussion from the other day. Check out the link and see if you find similarities and a solution there.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick,

Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue; my colleague had that setting already established

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

If memory serves, while I did suggest checking some settings, I think what resolved the issue was some changed JavaScript files that needed to be reinstalled or something like that. Are you certain you read the complete thread?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp