• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index appears "stuck" and cannot scroll

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published a project in RoboHelp 2015 to a server for our iPads/iPhones. I have a fairly lengthy index. When viewing, I cannot scroll down the index list to view all topics available. It works only after I do a search within the Index. After searching, I am able to go back to the index tab and scroll down the list. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also mention that I generated the Responsive layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Have you tried this after applying the update 3 and using fresh new layout from that?

If you still get the issue, could you please share us (amitjha@adobe.com) the published output link or project?

Thanks

Amit Jha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@amit Projects will not get past your filters, I have tried.

@lmlederer Use something like wetransfer.com

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an afterthought, does this happen with all browsers?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project is also published online through our SharePoint and the Index works with no issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So in your original post the issue was only when you were viewing locally, correct?

If so, please try locally with more than one browser to see which, if any work. Then repeat viewing from Sharepoint to see if the results change.

Another feature in an earlier version worked when published but not when viewed locally, hence exploring the same line.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp