We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I just received the notice from our software test team that when the HTML5 output of my project, generated with Robohelp 126.96.36.1994, is opened with Safari on a Mac computer, the Index is empty.
When the same file is opened with Safari on a windows computer, everything shows as it should be.
Since most of our customers are using our software on MAC computers, this is a major issue for us. Is there a way to solve this? Any updates available?
I hope a solution comes around, and quite soon because it is getting urgent.
Is the version of Safari on a Mac different from that on Windows (I didn't even know you could run Safari on Windows)?
Apparently it is possible. But it is indeed an older version of Safari.
I don't know that it will help but try applying the updates.
The first thing I tried (and I hoped it would be that easy 😉 ) was applying the updates. I applied them yesterday evening, and compiled the project again this morning, but no change. Are there any other updates available, because the Help> Updates section within the software does not find any other updates.
There are two updates for RoboHelp 2017. You should be showing 188.8.131.524.
If that does not fix it, then it looks like a bug. Please follow this link to report bugs and request features. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.
Post the link to that bug in this thread and others can vote for it.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information
Thanks Peter, I already updated the software and am working on 184.108.40.2064. However, the frame is still empty on the left. I filed the bug. Hope it will be solved soon. Thank you!
That assumption is correct. Up until now It has been reported on 4 different MAC machines, all running Safari.