• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to export RoboHelp files as a .pdf through the UI of an app?

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone... My organization is running RH 2017 right now. I know we can export our RH files as a .pdf through RH itself, but is there a way for a user to export the RH files from the application that are being used in from the UI? If you try and do that now through, say, IE or Chrome, it will only create a .pdf for the page the user happens to be looking at in the UI. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you're talking about th eoutput that RH produces, not the actual RH project files. Most places who want to provide PDF copies of their HTML output will include them as Baggage files in the output folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, I did mean the RH output, not the actual project files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anything other than the topic being viewed, you would have to create a PDF through printed documentation and then create a link to that from somewhere in your project. The PDF would need to be uploaded as a baggage file.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp