• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link Excel to RoboHelp 2017

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp for linking between topics and such. I have been able to link Word just fine, but would like to know if there is a way to link Excel to a page?

If linking an Excel sheet is not possible, is there a way to make a hidden book or page? I would like that if I have to copy an Excel Sheet into a page in RoboHelp, that the link can exist without the page being seen in the Table of Contents.

TOPICS
RoboHelp server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The built in link is for Word only.

You can paste a spreadsheet into a topic but it will need some formatting. I haven't tried it but there is an option in Excel to save as Web Page Filtered (HTM format) and you could try importing that.

In Classic versions of RoboHelp topics do not have to be in the TOC. You can simply link from another topic.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp