• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links w/in a popup - two types

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, a link opens to a popup. W/in this popup is another link. This link goes to a topic, but this second topic is NOT a popup. It’s to a topic that is a file in the project that you can also get to from the TOC. In the Preview version of my project, when I click on such a link in the popup, the topic that the link represents is now displayed in the popup -a second popup does not open, nor does the OLH jump to the topic.  For example, in the Preview mode of RH, if I click Selecting an Edition, then the contents of the Selecting an Edition topic are displayed in the popup. In any browser, Mozilla, Chrome, etc., the link is dead. Nothing happens.  I have attached a graphic show this - the one on the left shows the Title Bar popup contents being replaced by the Selecting an Edition topic content in Preview Mode in RH. The one on the right shows that when I click on the link in an actual browser, nothing happens.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to state RH2019, Version 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong graphic attached. here is the correct one

third_graphic2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am locking this thread temporarily as I am working directly with Tammy on the issue. It looks like she has hit a bug in 2019 New UI and I am waiting for confirmation of that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe are aware of this issue and are hoping to fix it in the next update.

The issue affects 2019 New UI only.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp