• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move Robohelp 11 software and project from windows 7 to windows 10 pc

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a Robohelp 11 project that is located on a windows 7 machine. My company's IT department is mandating I move my project along with the Robohelp 11 software to a new Windows 10 supported machine. How do I get the Robohelp 11 software and Project transferred to the new Windows 10 machine? I do not have the Robohelp 11 software install nor I know where the license is. This Robohelp 11 project and the windows 7 machine it runs on, was setup over 10 years ago and the folks that set it no longer work at my company. Has anyone out there had a similar experience that can offer some advice? Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will help when you have proof of purchase but I expect that too is lost.

There are some apps that can retrieve keys. That's for your IT people to resolve and I don't know if they will retrieve Adobe keys.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding moving the project source itself. 

If you have source control, just make sure everything is checked in to your source control system correctly, then you can just get the latest version when you have your new computer. 

If you don't have source control (or if you want a separate backup), then you can zip up the entire project folder using Windows Explorer and copy that across to the new PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp