• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

next and previous buttons appear in screen layout editior but not in browsers

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Screen Layout Editor (knowledge base) , Topic default file  – I can see the next and previous buttons , but they don’t show up in browsers after generation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enable browse sequences in the SSL settings? These back/forward buttons are for the browse sequences, not the browsing history.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Where do I define SSL Settings ?

Thanks

Anat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The SSL is where you generated the help from. The Single Source Layout for your output.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I enable Browse Sequence ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Screen Profiles you will see the profiles and layouts that you have set. Click on a Profile and the screen will show the Browse Sequences you have created. Tick the ones you want enabled for the profile.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks !!! its working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem, but the mentioned workaround does not seem to work for me.

I am using the Responsive HTML5 SSL. The Preview shows the previous and back buttons.

When I open the generated responsive help in any of my browsers, these buttons will not be displayed...

I have addedsome screen profiles to my project, but that seems to have any impact on the output format.

Kindest regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Under Screen Profiles you will see the profiles and layouts that you have set. Click on a Profile and the screen will show the Browse Sequences you have created. Tick the ones you want enabled for the profile.

I used same of the above instructions and it worked .

Regards,

Anat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anat,

do you mean the following settings:

rh-project-setup.png

Project Setup > Screen Profiles > Settings > Add Browser ???

I have added some browsers, but it does not seem to work anyway.

Regards

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Postscript: All I had to do was create a browse sequence (Tools > Browse Sequence Editor) and select the browse sequence when generating the responsive help ssl. Bingo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a quick note: In RoboHelp 2017, the Browse Sequence Editor is now located in the Project tab. RH's Online Help erroneously states that it is in the Tools tab.

Also, don't forget to update the Responsive HTML5 Settings (Outputs(SSL) > right-click Responsive HTML5 > Properties > Content) by selecting the browse sequence before you Save and Generate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp