• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

optimize and filters with RH11

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• does anyone know if there is a way to optimize the number of files produced when generating an output in HTML5 (with RH11)??  The project that I have to compile is composed of 19 different merged projects and the number of total files (although the minimum size) becomes really huge...

• another question...someone know a way to insert the search filters in the generated project? i found an example here...

http://www.wvanweelden.eu/blog/2014/02/16/adobe-robohelp-filtering-webhelp-search-results but this method seems to be based solely on the recognition of a tag associated in the title of the topic, whereas I'd need a method to insert an equivalent tags within the text topic.

thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The amount of files is as it is. Unless you cut down on the number of topics and images, no way to have it create fewer files.

You can enable the dynamic filters in HTML5 through the CSH call. But this is RH2015 HTML5 only: Context Sensitivity in Responsive and Multiscreen HTML5 | WvanWeelden.eu Earlier versions of RoboHelp don't have filters built in so you'll have to resort to custom methods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok...thx for the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp