• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed documentation missing header on odd-numbered pages

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When doing a printed output in .docx format, i use default as the header. The help says:

Headers

Headers repeat at the top of each page and are blank on the first page of sections. The name of

the document appears on even-numbered pages, left-justified. The name of the root chapter

appears on odd-numbered pages, right-justified

The even numbered pages header is working fine, but there is an error with odd-numbered pages, saying there is an error

Any clue?

Thanks

Bruno Laplante

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sample projects include an explanation of Printed Documentation. Take a look at that first.

Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter

Not sure what you want me to verify in the sample projects.  I guess my problem resides in the configuration of my project and printed documentation output but i'm not familiar playing with those because in the last version i was using (robohelp9), selecting the default option in headers was working fine.

I will try different things to see if it works

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was suggesting you read the topic in the sample that explains how printed

documentation works and look at the example to see if that helps identify

the problem.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp