• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with responsive mobile output

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have generated a responsive HTML 5 output through Robohelp 11. The output is absolutely fine and responsive when I view it from the desktop. But when I am viewing the output from my mobile, only the content is appearing, none of the images and icons are appearing, it doesn't seem to be responsive. Can you guys please suggest a solution?

Output (1).jpg

Output (2).jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What layout were you using? You may have to upgrade to RH2017 to get better responsive layouts - there's been more work done since RH11 came out (you're all patched up on RH11, right?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using Responsive HTML 5 layout in RH11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, but which of the 3 themes inside the Responsive HTML5 Layout are you using? Did you customize it? How does it appear if you use the sample projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp