• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Title Bar font is misbehaving in Responsive HTML5 output

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam - wondering if you are referring to a "weird issue" that we are having in Responsive HTML5 with the Header bar. My coworker got a new computer, so a new install of RoboHelp 2019.  When she generated our project with customized "Charcoal Grey" layout, the header bar displays in gigantic height and covers the beginning text of the topic.  From my RoboHelp installation, header bar is fine when generated.

This distortion looks like this:

Distorted Heading Bar Issue.jpg

Also, I can't find the "Limit scope.." option you are referring to.  Is it in Responsive HTML5 generation window or somewhere else??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

RH2017 is indeed "Classic" only 😁
I'd make sure that you both are totally patched up to the same level & then regenerate your output to see what's goiing on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Not sure if that flag exists in RH2017 - haven't got a copy to check. It's a common misconception that just because you installed it fresh, it should come with all the latest patches - that would be wrong. Have them go to Help > Updates and check your version numbers afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched you off from the thread you posted in (https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/title-bar-font-is-misbehaving-in-responsive-html5-output/m-p...) because that's referring to RH11's HTML5 outputs & you're working in RH2019.

Are they completely up to date in their patches (up to 10 right now)? Are you using the New UI or Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I was mistaken.  We have RH 2017 with all the upgrades. So maybe that "Limit scope" option was in RH11? It could be that my coworker installed the RoboHelp copy that our company has (2017), but did not also install the upgrades.  We are hoping to get RH 2019 very soon!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, but the Forum site seems to be different from my last time here, so I got a bit lost. 

So for the RH 2017 that we have, we can't choose between New UI or Classic, correct?

Have you seen a "distorted" title bar like that before??

Thanks for the move.  And thanks for your help.

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH2017 is indeed "Classic" only 😁
I'd make sure that you both are totally patched up to the same level & then regenerate your output to see what's goiing on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure that I have all the patches.  But she may not because it's a new RoboHelp install on her new machine.  And since my help output for the same project is generating correctly without distorted title bar, that definitely could be our answer.  Thanks for the reminder to do that!

Should that "Limit scope to project styles" option be somewhere in RH 2017? I was gonna have her check that too.

Really appreciate all your help here.

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if that flag exists in RH2017 - haven't got a copy to check. It's a common misconception that just because you installed it fresh, it should come with all the latest patches - that would be wrong. Have them go to Help > Updates and check your version numbers afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp