• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Layout "Show results that include all search words" Text Colour

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2015 Version 12.02.384.

I have created a Responsive HTML5 Screen Layout based on the Adobe supplied Charcoal Grey layout and adjusted the colours to match my company's branding.

The "Use AND search option" is enabled and displays the text "Show results that include all search words"  on the Search Tab and Function Bar. But the text is displayed in grey on the Search tab and is virtually unreadable.

How do I change the colour of the "Show results that include all search words"  string on the Search Tab?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Changing the messages colour didn't work so I edited layout.css and changed the color value in the following section. That fixed it. Thanks for your help.

body.media-desktop div.searchresults.search-sidebar label.wSearchAndLabelResults {

display:block;

margin-bottom:.75em;

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that if you change the messages color, you will also update the AND search text.

If that doesn't work, you can add the following to the CSS:

label.wSearchAndLabelResults {text-color: black !important;}

That should fix it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Changing the messages colour didn't work so I edited layout.css and changed the color value in the following section. That fixed it. Thanks for your help.

body.media-desktop div.searchresults.search-sidebar label.wSearchAndLabelResults {

display:block;

margin-bottom:.75em;

padding-top:.75em;

padding-bottom:.75em;

padding-left:1.75em;

color:#000000;

}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp