• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Layouts - Search does not allow you to scroll through results

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 2015 and generating a Responsive Layout.

When using the search facility (top right field with the magnifying glass), the search works, but you are unable to scroll through all the items that have been found.

For example: search for the word foreign, and you get back 115 results, but you can only see the first 8 results.There isn't a scroll bar or any means to look at all the other results.

Is this a bug or a setting that should be set in order for the search to allow scrolling?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Layout are you using? Is it happening with different layouts or the sample projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think i have found the reason why this is happening. I have just tried it with Azure Layout in sample project.

If you have the 'Search Results In Side Bar' option set to False so that the only search option is at the top then the search results are displayed but there are no slide bars to navigate the results.

So the fix is to set this value to 'True' and then the results are displayed with a slide bar on the left of the screen.

searchsidebar.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp