• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH10 multiscreen html5: how do I delete glossary

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not finding and answer to this that is recent and involves multiscreen output.

We don't use a glossary for our output, but I can see no control to deselect in html5 like exists in the WebHelp layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an option that is brought back to Responsive output in RH2015. For RoboHelp 10 and 11 you'll have to get your hands dirty. Please see my two webinars on this topic:

http://www.wvanweelden.eu/blog/2014/08/20/recording-beyond-wizard-editing-html5-layouts-robohelp-11-...

http://www.wvanweelden.eu/blog/2014/09/04/recording-beyond-wizard-editing-html5-layouts-robohelp-11-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 17, 2015 Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, Yes. I can do it the dirty way via the Screen Layout Editor. But I was assuming there was a simpler check box somewhere like the WebHelp layout has. Can't understand not providing that for all layouts if you provide it for some.

I have watched some of your videos and will watch these.

TYVM!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp