• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH14.0.9 Classic Import - markdown file

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to find instruction in RH user guide to import markdown file. Is there any possibility to import .md file in classic RoboHelp? Please help me.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this reference - https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/robohelp/using/import-markdown-files.html but it may only refer to the New UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have seen this link but this is not for RH classic version. Correct me if I am wrong. I am looking for procedure to import markdown file in classic version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a reference to someone trying it for RH11, but the only suggestion at that point was to convert the .md files to HTML and then import that into RH.
btw - why are you going this route? From what I know, most people using .md would go through some static site generator or other docs-as-code route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp