• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 Classic - JavaHelp Not Working

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently upgraded to "Adobe RoboHelp Classic 2019 (14.0.9.004)." I've been using RoboHelp to generate JavaHelp since forever, but this one doesn't want to recognize the JDK folder. (Yes, I updated the version of Java in the Environment Variables and the registry, but still a no go.) Then I saw in a Google search:

"JavaHelp can only be created from Classic version of RoboHelp. It is not supported in RoboHelp 2019."

So does that mean it *is* supported in "Classic 2019" or not?

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved you into your own thread. The answer is Yes, it's supposed to still be supported in RH2019 Classic, but not in the new UI version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do your specs require (or not work with) any specific JDK/JREs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have no idea - it's a format that didn't have very many users, so I can't tell you much about it. Did you check Peter Grainge's site for any updates on JavaHelp? You might also shoot an e-mail at the RH folks via tcssup@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted Do your specs require (or not work with) any specific JDK/JREs? 

This is mostly a user to user forum. I don't have any version information so follow Jeff's suggestion and contact Adobe. techcomm@adobe.com. I think there are two Ms rather than one.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp