• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 > Output > Skins > Orange > Home Page> Top Section > container formatting

Enthusiast ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2019 - Frameless output

Is there a setting or config option that will force the top section container (horizontal bar with logo, title, home page icon, name, and search box) to "stick" (that is, remain fixed) at the top of the browser when help users scroll down the home page? For example, the TOC tiles and any topic that I might also configure on the bottom of the home page would scroll up behind/under the bottom of this section. 

I have the same question as it relates then to the "topic page" and its "header" section for the same skin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure here but to the best of my knowledge it's not a setting. The frameless skins are made up of div tags as explained in the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project. I think it is a matter of editing the div tags so that they don't scroll. I can't help you with that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Peter, I appreciate the response. I thought setting the top section container's "position" to "absolute" and then setting the TOC tile container's "position" to "sticky" or "static" might accomplish the behavior I'm looking for, but no-go. I'll keep playing around with it and try a little more digging into positions and layouts. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp