• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 Output Presets

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to configure my output in RH2019. I created a new HTML5 pre-set using the Indigo Skin. I click on edit and nothing happens.Trying to follow the instructions here, but I can't get to any of these settings. Generate Responsive HTML5 output in RoboHelp Appreciate any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean. If you selected the Indigo skin, doesn't it mean you got to the Layout tab, which is one of the tabs described in your link?

To edit a layout, you need to click Output on the upper right side, then click the layout, then configure the relevant tabs as described in the RH help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I clicked on one of the presets (in your highlighted case 'test'), nothing showed on the right side of the screen - where you have test open with the master page and skin options. I updated to RH 2019.0.1 and it fixed the issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp