• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

robohelp 10 freezes after word document imported

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies if this has been answered before, plus I've not used Robohelp for many years. I have a demo version RH10 due to client using this version. When I import a Word file RH freezes. I need to go to Task Manager to shut it down. When I open RH again, the topics are there. The Word files are saved as 97-2003, again due to client's version.

Many thanks

Monica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Normally when you import you see several intermediate dialogs. Do you even see these?

Perhaps the dialog(s) are off the visible area of the screen.

First, at the point where RoboHelp freezes, try pressing the Windows key along with the left arrow key. You may need to try the left arrow a couple of times. And if that fails, try pressing the Alt key followed by the Spacebar (Alt+Spacebar). Then the letter M. Then press any arrow key.  So... (Alt+Spacebar, then M then any arrow.) then wiggle the mouse around a bit. See if a dialog mysteriously appears.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick. I'll try it when I have a few spare minutes.

Monica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp