• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11 closes after printing a topic

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the version control add-in Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider installed for the RoboHelp application. When I check in my changes and print the topic (File > Print Design), the RoboHelp application force-closes after the PDF is published.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard that one before - does it act the same way if you do a Review PDF of a topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried that because if I use that option, I would have to select the particular topic from the list by unchecking other topics from the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC, if you put focus on the desired topic in the left pane (forget what it's usually called) and right-click to produce a Review PDF, it only auto-selects the one topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It did not force close the application when I printed the PDF using this method. Also, if I print the output from "Preview Topic", there are no issues. Not sure why "Print Design" should have a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp