• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11/Responsive HTML Output

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 11 and generating a Responsive HTML output. Which file do I send to the developer so that he can "call" the help system to the application Help button?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your RoboHelp installation directory, you'll find a folder CSH_API. Inside it you can find APIs for different programming languages. Give the appropriate folder to your developer.

If you want more options/control, direct your developer to my site with an overview of all options: https://www.wvanweelden.eu/articles/context-sensitivity-responsive-and-multiscreen-html5

Note: These methods will assume you have set up CSH in RoboHelp with the map file. If you haven't set up context sensitivity in RoboHelp, your developer can also directly open the relevant topic in a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam,

So nice to hear from and speak with you again. Thank you for responding. Two problems:

1. I am not sure which folder is the installation directory.  Is it the !SSL! folder?
  2. How do I find out if I have set up CSH in RoboHelp with a map file?  Is this done automatically via RH and selecting the Responsive HTML5 output?

Tanya Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s probably in C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp xx\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Jeff,

You're referring to the installation directory?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp