• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 allowed edits on a checked-out file

Participant ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2015 integrated with (for me) Visual Studio Source Control (TFS) 2010 and (for the other writer) Source Control 2013.

I edited Topic A yesterday and checked it in. This morning my colleague told me that she had it checked out at the same time and didn't know how I managed to edit it. Source Control detected the conflict and she checked in her version and then made my changes.

I don't see any way to enable/disable multiple check-outs in the RH 2015 Source Control settings, and I can't see what the settings are in TFS 2010 or 2013 because I'm not an admin (I've asked for help from the TFS administrator).

• Do we need to disable multiple checkouts somewhere in RoboHelp 2015? If so, where?
  • Are there any known multiple check-out issues when opening RH2015 projects from within Source Control 2010 or 2013?

Thanks for any assistance.

Carol Levine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

You control thisn in TFS. Ask your TFS admin to disable multi check out on the server. (It's enabled by default.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You control thisn in TFS. Ask your TFS admin to disable multi check out on the server. (It's enabled by default.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Willam. I'm waiting for the TFS Admin to check my colleague's settings.

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp