• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 - how do i show projects pod and table of contents simultaneously?

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone using RoboHelp 2015?

With earlier versions, I was able to drag and drop topics from the Projects pod to the ToC; however, with RH2015, these only show one at a time -- I can work with one or the other, but I can't see how to display them both together, which would allow me to drag and drop again. I need to be able to do this with the Baggage Files folder (to the ToC).

Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Nope, sadly Adobe released 2015 a few months ago and it was like the proverbial "looks like we slaughtered a pig and nobody wanted bacon"!

Sorry, couldn't resist the tease. There are lots of folks using 2015. In 2015, look in the upper right corner. Click the Workspace drop-down and choose "Classic".

Yeah, I don't understand why the new layout is "improved" either. But hey, at least we can get Classic back, no?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers to you, too, Rick! Thanks for the humor...

... I did try the "Classic" workspace, but, alas, still cannot drag and drop the baggage file into the ToC. It's to place a pdf file there so users can print it out if they want to (doesn't show up in the Project pod).

lr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp