• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 Paragraph Style in Design doesn't match in WebHelp output

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a paragraph style that indents text 18pt from the Left.

This allows the text to line up with the text from a Bullet List or Number List (that I also created). (Red line added for effect only)

However, after generating WebHelp output, that indentation doesn't stay. The text justifies to the full left. (Red line added for effect only)

How do I get the WebHelp output to match to the Design in RoboHelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indenting lists is always tricky as different browsers will render the same

list in different ways.

See Lists on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It dawned on me after I stopped trying to figure it out that I could make another Paragraph Style and Numbered List that both mimic the original ones but where the Font Color of the Numbered List is White so the number doesn't actually show up. That resolved my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I misread your problem. The easier solution is after a numbered paragraph use Shift Enter. You will get the same indentation without the numbering.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp