Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015: Topic Title not entered into topic

Participant ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I create a new topic. I enter the topic title which is duplicated as the file name which is fine. I expected the topic title to appear at the title in the topic itself, hopefully before the Body section. However, it doesn't. When I preview the topic, the word Title is displayed ahead of the title I entered in the Body section.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Can you please share a screen capture of the dialog you see when you create a topic?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Here is the dialog that I see when I select New Topic:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you will have to try again. Likely you simply replied via email and had the image there. And when you do that, the images aren't inserted into the thread. So you will need to use the web browser and click the camera icon to add the image.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, I just replied to the email. Here's the screen image provided the correct way. Thanks.

New topic dialogue screen capture.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I see the problem. It's what I suspected and why I asked for the screen capture.

You are pointing to "New Master Page" as shown below:

tmp1.png

Try changing that to (None) and you should be set.

Now if you really need to use this Master Page, let us know because there are other steps you need to take. But that process is a bit more involved. So I won't go there until we know for sure about the Master Page.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can get the title to populate in a custom template???!? 0_0 Why has no-one told me before??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try again using the camera icon in the forum's web interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, what he said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp