• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2017 Indigo layout - remove interior scrollbars?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My company recently approved the upgrade to RoboHelp 2017 so we can start using responsive HTML5 help. We very much like the Indigo layout, but have one major obstacle to implementing it.

Right now, the Table of Contents sidebar and the content area for the topic/body appear stuck in iframes with interior scroll (see image).

indigo_scroll.png

We hope to use this layout for API documentation, where the topics can be quite long. Even at a good desktop resolution, users see this interior scroll rather than having the entire layout scroll with the page.

Is there a way to make the content, table of contents, and other widget areas scroll with the screen? We'd really like for the browser to control the scroll behavior rather than having multiple scroll bars clutter the screen.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you would need a custom layout for that. See if www.helpessentials.com helps. Free and paid for skins there and I believe you can pay for customisations.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp