• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 - cannot find option to Publish responsive HTML5 to SharePoint

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The help documentation was generated in the classic RoboHelp. I imported into RoboHelp 2019.  Now I need to generate the Responsible HTML5 but to be used in a SharePoint and I do not have the option for the settings, to Publish to SharePoint which generates the output as *.aspx instead of *.html.

How do I get the option to display?  I have read the software help and I cannot find the option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

The option is not there yet. Take a look at the RoboHelp Tour on my site or the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project. There are topics explaining what is and is not available in the new version.

For now you might want to consider working with the Classic version while you get used to the new version  and as updates add more features.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option is not there yet. Take a look at the RoboHelp Tour on my site or the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project. There are topics explaining what is and is not available in the new version.

For now you might want to consider working with the Classic version while you get used to the new version  and as updates add more features.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no... I learn of this too late.  I have made of my changes already including cleaning up of the index.  I have been trying to go back to the classic view but I cannot fiend how.  I tried saving as PDF an RH2019 and then importing on the classic view and I get error saying it is too complex.  I am new to RH working on old help without support and have so many hours of effort into this.  Heart broken!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could generate a CHM and then reverse engineer that to the classic version. How is described on my site.

Whether that is better than making the changes again in the original project depends on the time spent on the changes you made.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@sandraa85644666

the plan is to have publishing to sharepoint online in Feb update as of now. if you would like we could share a private build once it is available with you. Could you drop in an email to my mail address so we remember to share the same sometime Jan/Feb.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

amisingh@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp