• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 on Different Computer

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get RoboHelp 2019 downloaded on another computer? Who do I get in contact with for the key and download link?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the help for installing.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/robohelp/user-guide.html/ca/download-install/kb/install-app.ug.html

I feel like if the serial number has been entered once, you can just log in on another computer using the same log-in details. I could be wrong, but it's at least easy to check.

If you do need the serial number for the second PC, whoever made the purchase should have received an email with the serial number. But typically for organisations there's also a central Adobe website that holds all the license keys for all the orgs Adobe products (which the people who manage the license for you should be able to access).

If the email or login details are lost, you'll need to contact Adobe. I managed to track down a FAQ.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/robohelp/user-guide.html/ca/robohelp/using/rh-faq.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean you want to put your copy of 2019 on another machine or you want to set someone else up with a new licence?

If the latter and you want them to be on the new UI, that is not possible as 2019 is no longer available. You would need to be on 2020 as well. There are no keys for 2020. It is subscription only and your Adobe login is effectively the key.

2019 Classic can still be purchased but I'm not sure how you would go about that. Let us know what it is you want and I can make some enquiries if Classic is what you want. Be aware though that there will be no future versions of Classic.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp