Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2020.4.173 and SharePoint Authentication

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm recently updated my RoboHelp to version 2020.4.173 and I'm experiencing a really frustrating behaviour from it.

I had set up a Sharepoint site for versioning and co-authoring and everything was working just fine.

With the new update, RoboHelp is continously asking for authenthication in order to check in and check out files. I flag the "stay connected" checkbox but it seems to ignore it.

As you know, working on documentation occasionally means having one single topic open for a long time and sometimes you apply a number of small revisions when you review other topics.

So RoboHelp is really annoying, since it keeps asking for authentication and I need to enter codes for the two steps auth process and so forth...

Is there a way to get fewer authentication requests?

Thank you all 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not something I can help you with  but as this was working and is broken in Update 4 I think it would be worth going to Support They may have had other reports.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter, I will do as you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea5FAB,

Did this issue get resolved?

Thanks,

Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vivek,

unfortunately, no. 

RoboHelp keeps asking for authentication, even if I run it as an Administrator on my machine.

I honestly don't know what to do, It was working just fine before upgrading to version 2020.4.173.

Any suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Andrea5FAB - @Vivek Kumar is asking if it's working now that Patch 5 is out. Try applying that to see if it's fixed your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, @Jeff_Coatsworth and @Vivek Kumar, I didn't know a patch was out.

I've just updated RoboHelp. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp