• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2022 - Change color of the top section in skin editor

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am needing to change the color of the light blue bar at the top of the skin (right below the dark blue bar).  Does anyone jknow what the specific item I would need to edit would be under the Topics tab?   I've clicked on each item found and i never did see the light blue bar highlighted .  I'd love to be able to make some edits to that if possible.  

Jennifer35413566qdam_0-1714022491585.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reminder. You haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. Please always start a thread with this information. Not everyone who can help you will be aware of your other posts. Also when you insert photos, please change the size to something larger, it's a setting when you add the image. I always use Large.

Skins are now templates and I think that one is Oceanic.

In the editor you need to get the preview to show the page to be edited. In this case it is the Topic Page. Then you need to expand the sections on the left and click on the items until you find what you want. As you click on items, they are highlighted with a red border.

image.png

In the case you need to change two settings the bar is in two parts. That is because some users may want the part over the TOC, Index and Glossary in a different colour. Here I have changed it to turquoise.

The part over the left panel as it is known is here. Tab-list is highlighted and that changes the other part.

image.png

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter.  So, I put Robohelp 2022 in the title / description  of the post.  Robohelp 2022 - Change color of the top section in skin editor is the title of the question.  I have been using the print screen and then pasting pictures into the post rather than attaching.  I think you're saying to attach the pictures rather than pasting the pictures to make them larger.   I will do that from now on.

Oceanic is correct.  I think I figured out the issue with my Live Preview problem.  I didn't realize that the 3rd button on the top of the toolbar was a toggle button that turned off the preview from marking what was selected.  I had been clicking those buttons to see if they did anything.  Well - they did 🙂  

I was in the Topic Page - I just wasn't ever finding the Tab-List to to show with the red around it to let me know I was selecting the correct "thing" to edit.  I'm going to go and look at it now to see if that will take care of it.  Thank you, Peter 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No don't use Attach as then anyone trying to help you has to open each image and at that point they can't see the narrative. Use the camera icon in the toolbar to insert pictures. There you will see a Size option.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp