• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 9 HyperLink/Popup...

Participant ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 9.0.2.271 inside of TCS 3.5 on the following Dell laptop characteristics:

Capture7.JPG

I build HTML CHM help files. I have many times used Hyperlink/Popups for users to view a picture of what is being discussed underneath it. As illustrated below, the "grey colored lines" link should bring up the picture below it. This is a screen cap from the View Selected Item command on the tool bar. That is why you can see it here.

Capture1.JPG

I first save it using the Display in frame option, then reopen it and change it to Display in custom sized popup, giving it a proper size.

Capture2.JPG

I then save all, and produce the CHM file. Opening the chm file and clicking on the link brings up this error box.

Capture3.JPG

I then click on the Hyperlink/Popup above it in the previous paragraph and that picture displays OK.

Capture4.JPG

I check the Hyperlink/Popup properties and it is virtually the same. The jpg files are both in the RoboHelp Projects directory I am working this page in.

Capture5.JPG

Switching to HTML code view... both hyperlinks look the same.

Capture6.JPG

There are only three differences in my process, that I am aware of:

• the working Hyperlink/Popups were made and compiled 9/8/2015, and these errors are happening today, 2/24/2016.
  • I had to update to Adobe Reader 15.010.20059.40980.
  • I seem to remember a popup that said I needed to update javascript for this version of Adobe Reader to work.

QUESTION:

Anybody see that I am doing something wrong here?

Anybody know what is going wrong here?

Anybody know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Answered it myself...

Took all the files that would not display and added them as baggage files also and then compiled again. Everything clicked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answered it myself...

Took all the files that would not display and added them as baggage files also and then compiled again. Everything clicked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp