• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp Classic 2019 Webhelp does not return search results in IE11

New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently converted my robohelp/webhelp 2017 project to robohelp classic 2019. After I generate my webhelp file and deploy it to my organization's production build, it seems the Search tab doesn't return any search results when I access the webhelp in IE11. However the search does work in the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. In addition, when I access the webhelp file on my local machine, the Search does seem to work in IE11 which is crazy! I have reported it as a bug, but I thought I would post here as well in case someone else has run into the same issue.

Thanks,

Kim

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kim,

My users are reporting the same issue. Did anyone in the forum respond to you?

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just generated the Employee Care 3 sample project and have uploaded it to my site. Search is working in IE11.

Try EmployeeCare3 and see if that works for you.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the test I set up work for you or does search fail?

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

Thank you for your time. I tried EmployeeCare3 and the search works.

I found this topic in the forum: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9702368#9702368 and it solved the issue. With IE's "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" turned OFF, the search works as it should.

Mark 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudette1969:

I found this topic in the forum: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9702368#9702368 and it solved the issue. With IE's "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" turned OFF, the search works as it should.

Mark 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp