Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp Table Styles

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings and thank for reaching.

I'm curious to know whether it is possible to use "styles" so that the text in different cells within a table is formatted based on the properties in the style.  I've created numerous styles for the table in the attached file, but all the cells take on the formatting of whichever style I used last.  For example, I would like the table headers to be centered and bottom-adjusted, then the cells represented by the box at the left should be left-adjusted, and the cells in the last box should be centered.  Several years ago, I created a nice template that enabled me to do this, but I've lost the template.

I would use paragraph styles to do this, but those style don't have "padding" as an option, so the text is close to the lines.

Thanks,

Robyn

Different styles are needed.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Robohelp are you using? If RH2019, are you using Classic or New UI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to manually edit the stylesheet, but try adding the "!important" property to your styles.

For example:

table tr
/* Force all rows to automatic height */
  {
  height: auto !important;
}

This should override anything else that is preventing your style from being applied. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp