• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp templates

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friends, have you ever applied one template to the Word output generated from RoboHelp and another template to the online help?

Currently, I generate the Word output from RoboHelp and then apply the different template to the Word output.

Do you think in RoboHelp you can indicate that template 1 should be applied to the Word output and template 2 to the online help output? If yes, then how?

Note: By template I mean the font color, capitalization, and font size for headings, body text etc. In our project we have different specifications for the online help output and Word output.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RoboHelp are you using? If 2019, is it 2019 classic or the new beast?

This would seem to be easily addressed by having more than one CSS file. Then associating the desired CSS with the selected output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have specified.

I am using Adobe Communication Suite 2017.

Regards,
Pankaja

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In 2017, as Rick advises, in the outputs you simply specify which CSS you want to apply in that output.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp