• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show/hide font icons within RoboHelp 2015 HTML5

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have begun to use javascript within my RoboHelp 2015 for font awesome font icons. I want to use the plus and minus icons to show and hide content. Unfortunately I am struggling with adding the script while using the RoboHelp DHTML dropdown text functionality.

The html script was suggested to me, but it does not use the robohelp dropdown html coding.'

Anyone have suggestions on how to make it work? Any help is much appreciated!

<a class="dropspot" href="#" id="a5" style="font-style: normal; color: #000000; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: bold;">

<i class="fa fa-plus-circle"></i>

<i class="fa fa-minus-circle hidden"></i>

How to open a product

</a>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you are overthinking things?

RoboHelp offers something called "Twisties" that can be used with the DHTML drop downs.

Open the CSS for editing in RoboHelp. Expand the Hyperlink section and choose Drop-down hotspot. Then click the Set Twisties button and assign the desired images there.

TMP1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. I have never seen that feature before. That will work perfectly.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp