Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails and Skins

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

How do I implement a hover over a thumbnail where the image is enlarged to cover both the text area and the toc section, while using Azure_Blue skin?  At the moment the images are restrained by the frame.

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking how to make the expanded image sit over both the TOC and the topic? If not, what frame are you referring to?

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am asking "how to make the expanded image sit over both the TOC and the topic"

TIA

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to thank me in advance as I don't have an answer, sorry.

That will be controlled with the depths of RoboHelp. There may be a javascript file that can be edited but I am not aware of it. In case someone can help, what version of RoboHelp are you using?

Please see the Sticky Topic Before You Post and note the section Include the Edition and Version when starting a thread.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the RH2019 and will include the info in future posts. Yes, you are correct in that it is probably set in CSS, and any changes would be overwritten when the project was rebuilt but hoped someone had a pearl of wisdom that may help me.

TIA

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hold up. I just created a project and put in a very large image. The thumbnail expanded to cover the whole screen. Test in a new project and we can take it from there.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp