Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Structure in PDF Output Missing?

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using the Robohelp Reimagined UI for RH 2019 and am trying to generate a PDF using the TOC structure I've created. The Books service as Chapter Title pages and I want them to nest the topics within those books in the Bookmarks section of a PDF. I was looking through the Layout section for the option to do so, but I can't find it, and according to your help it should be there: https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/user-guide.html/robohelp/using/generate-pdf-output.ug.html

arielf80187601_1-1601593731723.png

See my image below for what I can see:

arielf80187601_0-1601593631470.png

Am I missing somthing? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The help is for RH2020, not rh2019.

I have a feeling there was a problem with topics all being listed at level 1 in PDFs, but the search is average to say the least, and I can't find the reference to confirm that, or the version it may have been fixed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is fixed in 2020.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp