Topic size wrong on certain screen sizes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Need urgent help to sort the issue.

Problem Description:

1. While i am generating the Responsive HTML5 output using Indigo layout through Robohelp 2017.

The topics and pages that opens, opens up at 100% zoom on my desktop, but when i am providing the same output to the others the pages are opening bit minimized.

Please view images:

On my system at 100% zoom the output can be viewed as: For the main page

issue1.jpg

the above image is at 100% zoom on my desktop Main page.

For topic plz see below image

Issue2.jpg

While when i provide the same output to some other person and they opens up that on their location, then the output is viewed something like this:

screener.png

While i am using latest CSS file.

Regards,
Richa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this post as it is a different issue from the one you tacked on to. Also I have removed the names you added at the beginning. Please don't do that unless you are responding to someone. It suggests you only want those people to respond so you are putting off others who might be able to help. Also those who support the forum don't have all the answers so when they cannot help adn don't reply, it looks like they couldn't be bothered which is not the case. Willam no longer follows the forums and I don't follow the logic of including a link back to the forum.

On your specific problem, I haven't seen that reported but the first thought is that whatever others are looking at is not a complete copy of your output or something is not the same version that you have. How are you making your copy available to others?

Also, do you have Update 2 applied and have you taken a fresh copy of the layout after applying Update 2. In the dialog where you generate the layout, select Indigo again from the gallery and label it Indigo2 or suchlike.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks Peter for the response sure I will take care of it.

Also,yes I have updated it to update 2. I am providing the ssl generated output responsive output folder via common data center that we have to the team members.

Regards,

Richa Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes but did you also update the layout as I suggested. The layout has changes and they do not get made just by updating RoboHelp, you have to update the layout from the Gallery.

You are referring to Common Data Center. If that is not configured as a webserver, that could be the cause. Zip up your local copy and send it to some who sees the problem. Get them to unzip the file locally and see how it works.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp