Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn Off Search Highlight Feature in RH2017 for Responsive Layout

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

For RH2017, is there a way to have the search feature to only look for search words within topic titles and not within the body of the topic?

OR to be able to keep the dropdown text from auto collapsing when a word is found from the search results?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no way to limit the search to topic titles that I know of. One thing that might help is making sure that "Enable Substring Search" in your output setup is turned off. That should prevent partial word matches being returned.

I'm not sure what you mean by your second point. Perhaps you could post a screenshot illustrating the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will see what I can muster up for some screen shots!  Thank you so much for listening and responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you've done a text explanation regarding the second point here, for anyone reading later: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/multiple-dropdown-text-within-one-topic-transpose-when-viewi...

Let me know what output and screen layout you're generating and I'll have a look in RH2017 to see if I can figure out how to turn off search highlighting, if that would be an acceptable workaround. I'm pretty sure I managed it in RH11, but think it depends on the output and screen layout used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp