• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted Topic Keywords Showing in Index

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 2020.5.71 on Windows 10.

In my index, I have unwanted keywords showing up, even though I have a condition tag applied that should exclude it.

In the following picture, the highlighted index keyword and subkeyword should not display: 

SinglewireTechWriter_0-1624294440481.png

The topic displayed is the correct one, but it should only show up under "Paging Gateway | Upgrade" in the Paging Gateway's index, not under "Administration Console | Upgrade On-premises Server," which is only applicable for Fusion's index.

The topic is shared between Fusion and Paging Gateway, but both "Administration Console" and "Upgrade On-premises Server" have the Fusion condition tag applied to them in the index, which should exclude them from the Paging Gateway's output.

That's not what's occurring however. It's showing up in both output's index.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Hi,

This is a bug and it will be fixed in upcoming updates. We have logged RH-9501 where you can have updates on this fix.

Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a quick test by applying "Print" to a keyword in 2019 New UI and generating Responsive HTML5 output with an expression that excluded the "print" condition. The keyword did not display in the output.

I repeated with RH2020.5, however the keyword showed in the output. So to me this looks like it could be a bug.

You can request features and report issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is a bug and it will be fixed in upcoming updates. We have logged RH-9501 where you can have updates on this fix.

Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp